Thursday, February 5, 2009

Singapore Trip III (Sentosa)

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I abandoned my blog for so looooooooooooooong time!!!!!

Ok here come continue that..

I went Sentosa! I think the last time I went there dunno how many years ago..I think it's during my baby times if not mistaken..

Ticket Purchase Counter

Lot of ppl waiting for the free shuttle

This is the BLUE LINE that we need to take for the package we purchased.

Dunno what this called

Map brochure

Lot of things to play over

Package Enter Card

View from internal MRT station

There are 4 stations. The Imbiah Station

The Merlion

My aunt's family

The story of Merlion

'Wayang' of the story

Everybody will get a ticket that can exchange with a mystery gift

This is the mystery gift I get..

U can go the head gallery at the top, or the mouth gallery in front of merlion.

Daddy Dear

Sea View

Me and Bei Li

So sweet~

Souvenir Shop

So cute~

No comments: