Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Girlfriend in 1U

Connie's birthday is on 10th June! And 3 of us planned to go somewhere to have a nice dinner in somewhere nice ambience:)

At the end we went to Pick N' Brew in 1U.

Cozy ambience+tasty food+girls chatting+camwhore session is always the best for me:D

Menu

Birthday Girl ConnieDear:D

Foods

This is the nicest I think:p

Chocolate? Mocha? Hmm I forgot:p

Muacks to my ConnieDear. U always the best and dear for me.xoxo

Soup

My curly hair after dyed my hair in Monsoon-ID. Sux like hell@.@~

When is the next we meet up? This week convo?:p

Happy Belated Birthday My Dear:*

2 comments:

cHrIstInA_YY said...

cozy ambiance + tasty food + girls chatting + camwhore session sounds very interesting to me too!!! Hehe, like your curly hair ^^

MooNkitty said...

can you ask what kind of model the LV bag and roughly how much :)