Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Convo MMU 2009 Day 1

Convo 2009 attended! Yeah it's already passed long time, but still I will blog about it. Coz i felt damn happy for them! I just wish the convo I attend will be on cool windy day, so that my hair won't that sweaty@.@

They graduated!:) *Round Applause:p*

Mr. Alvin Lim! When u come to find me har?

Jacky and Jerry

Connie Dear too! But why I can't find the photo I took with her?@.@

Steven Tan! Finally u graduated! Wahahahahaahaha

Xingzi. Why both of us in KL but we never meet up?

Abby

PingNee and YunQin

Pink Sousou!:*:*

Samn

Tze Wei

WaiYing

WeiJun

And I met them at the convo too!:)

Daniel for attending his dear's convo.

Jennifer

Jessica Darling of course!

Vincent. He look so funny in this photo lar=))

JengHui

KaeYann

YeeRen

I went on another day too...............

No comments: