Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas 2008

Finally I can blog about my last year christmas. Yupz now already 2009 but until now only I got time to blog about that. Aiksss..

Somemore recently my company add in many ridiculous rules.......Yer sienz=.=lll

Ok talking about my favourite festive in year. Christmas really my favourite as I like the feeling and atmosphere brought by Christmas. I had spent my christmas with my families in Singapore! Woohoo I enjoy it so much!

Except for the shopping part, my days there almost like trip with friends. Especially the countdown night. We all, including my parents, aunts, uncles and cousins. We seriously spent the countdown 12am at Orchard Road there! With many youngster shout and play all around! Suddenly think of my last last Christmas in KL Sg Wang there with Miss Justine them..

Coming will be only photos but no further explaination. As all those is the decorations that I seen in Orchard Road. My aunt said 2008 Christmas Deco not that nice as usual. Cut cost I think:(

Reindeer

Go Green Concept

My two little cousin

Hehe

Lollipop Ribbon

Damn many ppl that day

Look like cake

Street View

1 comment:

Improvedliving said...

well christmas, i just want to celebrate it.


twimbee