Thursday, January 8, 2009

Bangsar Shop Shop Shop!

Hi everyone I'm back! I know I've been missing so long time but recently quite lazy+no time to update. Please give me sometimes to update my load of photos@.@

Continue from last post, the last day before Miss Justine went back JB, we went to Bangsar to do some shopping. Many ppl asked me: "Buy CNY clothes already?" My answer always be: "A bit lo"

But!

My mum said:"U no need buy CNY clothes 1 la..as u buy clothes all along the year also........."

Before start shopping we went MCD for breakfast first..

She's reading newspaper.

:D

Muacks

Shop Shop Shop and we go for teatime. Can consider as lunch also la actually:p

Delicious:D

She's reading magazine.

I love shopping!

Miss Justine

My favourite Butterscotch!!!

Yummy~

Carbonara

Berrylicious

OURS

Oops I haven't blog about my xmas!!

No comments: