Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Just some craps.

Ok I just want crapping something here.

Well,

I finish the book 'Where Rainbow End' by Cecelia Ahern! Seriously I love this book sooooooooooo much!!!

I just wish I got some best friends like Alex even though he's a guy not girl. *dreaming*

And..........

I feel this week is seriously hard to pass on. Coz I just so looking forward for this weekend coz my dear daddy and dear mummy is coming KL! And Saturday will be my mum's birthday! I can't believe I can celebrate together with her! And they going to stay for 3 days coz Monday will be public holiday!! So they going stay for 3 days!:D

I just wish to scream out loud for the blissfulness I felt right now and I really can't wait to see them! Been miss them soooooooooo much although they just came here 2 weeks ago:p

But this one will not be rush 1:)

No comments: