Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lifeless

Did I wrote about this topic before? Seems I done it. I seems getting worse and worse lately.

Don't know what kind of worse should it been describe. I just can't find my aim. I just can't get what I want. I just can't go where I want to. I just can't talk what I want to. Everything just not what I want but it just happen and happen, again and again.

What for I living now? Not even a target I want to achieve or whatever. I seems just pass my day like that without any motivation, any pressure.

Oh ya maybe I got pressure. The pressure come from I don't know what I really want.

Maybe I just need some refreshment?!

Help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*speechless*

My cough seems non-stop. Seems it's because I keep eating spicy and fried food. *PIAK*

No comments: