Tuesday, November 4, 2008

tag tag tag tag

Tag from Florence

1. What’s your ambition?

- start my own business which I'm so interested in~

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
- Guess. Will be boyfriend if one day i got bf=))

3. Describe yourself?
- Just a simple girl then need something simple..

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
- Nope. Mostly~

5. How many babies you want?
- never think abt that. goes by natural laaaa

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
- Yes of course!:D

7. What is your goal for this year?
- this year going to end woh..next year will be...enjoy my working life much! (seems a bit hard@.@)

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
- No. So far~

9. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to u? (List 10)
- need 10 ah? i just need to him to care me much. and of course. love me much too:)

10. What are you really afraid of?
- physically, rats and snakes! mentally, i'm afraid to be ditched aside....

11. What is your bad habits?
- think too much!

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the ppl who hates you?
- Just hate me if u want~

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
- Of course I do:D

14. What does LOVE means to you?
- Love means..trust.

15. What do you crave for the most currently?
- vacation at seaside..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Most unexpected gift you received so far and when?
- I got long time din receive gift actually~

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
- hmm, actually we not even see each other. Just know she's such sweet girl that thought she look fierce and serious. haha.

18. What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
- sleep. and eat something i like.

19. What will u become in another 10 years to come?
- how i suppose to know? but i wish to be someone..special:P

20. What is ur lucky number?
- 25 gua


Instructions:
Remove one question from above and add in your personal question.
Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people.

List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged.
Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.
i. Connie Dear
ii. Jessica Darling

iii. Justine ( this fella not yet do the tag I tagged her last time laa:P)
iv. Cherish Ng
v. Bryan
vi. Aya Rileen
vii. Pink:D
viii. Xiaoxue

2 comments:

= FLoReNcE = said...

Thanks for replying my tag. :)

Hahaha...I like ur description about me...But I really look fierce n serious when I do not smile. :p

crystal250886 said...

but i never see what so it's not so true for me loo:D