Saturday, April 19, 2008

how come so bored.

This is my weekend.

sleep+eat snacks+no proper meal+drink water+youtube+bath!

How come my weekend so lame. I know my assignments all finished just left 2 presentations and 1 midterm paper..OOPS! I totally forgot about my second midterm paper which will be the last too. But I truly believe that even I remember about it today I also can't make myself take out the notes and read them.

I had a bad driving experience. Really don't wish to think more about that. I seems keep on regret recently. I seems can't done thing well. Not one but every. What happened to me laa aiyoo?

Final coming graduation coming road-measuring coming! I going to become nobody in 2 more months. I seems have no preparation for my coming days. Sooooooooooooooooo lame!

OMG~ Just want to fcuk out my feeling. I think no one want to become nobody. So do I.

Help ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 comment:

Akira 思胜 said...

Find smthg to do beside those lor... Like going out or something?