Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm not princess in Mystique.

Seriously I'm not really wish to post up the photos of Mystique lo. Coz I look seriously terrible that night. Aiksssss. So dissapointeed of myself. But still thanks to SiawYin's sis for the makeup and my new 'hairstylist':P

Here are some photos. But not the close one=))

Girls of my table.

Housemates

Classmates

My table members:D
Everyone look so nice except me:(

With Mr. Q. He so yeng that day laa:)

The most suprised photos that day. I get to take photo with famous blogger KennySia and pretty model Stephanie and famous lengzei Jen!

With KennySia

With the emcee that night, Steph and Jen:D
Steph is so prettyyyyyyyyyyyyy and Jen is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
HANDSOME!!!!!!!!!!

Ok la. I look terrible but it's seriously a precious experience. For a MMU undergraduate is a MUST to go. At least try once mah. But I recommend only tried ONCE enough la:P

Hmm, can I go back to the time before Mystique start?:P
Arrrrggghhhh