Friday, April 11, 2008

short one.

I promise. It's really just a short one. A temporary short break for me. Yesterday after I finish my first presentation, don't know why feel soooo relax. Maybe this week is the duedate for both assignments and presentation. That's why so stress. This sem hopefully will be my last sem. I don't want extend ah!! *choi* *touchwood*

But I think I seriously very relax today. As what I wish. Haha. Although today morning I woke up very early for driving lesson, but on the afternoon I slept for 2 hours!!! OMG. Normal days I take half hour nap everyday coz I really hard to fall asleep at night. One hour nap already make me almost eye-open till day light, today 2 hours nap!! Don't know how to pass tonight? Anyone want talk to me?:P

Oh ya, talk about my driving uncle. He talked something funny to me today.
At first he praised me:
U improved so much! compare to the first time (I feel so happy for his praise)
U don't know your first time drive really KANASAI..!!!!! (wah man, kanasai this word also come out)
Make me can't stop laughing there laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa=))

Anyway it's still a good thing for improve right? So I just don't wish bother about the k** word. Haha. Today have a satisfied mee-hun-kuey breakfast again. I always ordered the big portion:D

Oohhhhhh, I want to share something. My newie!

My new 'hairstylist'!
I will become my own hairstylist for nowadays! Anyone interested let me become yours? If you don't worry your hair become....................:P

Please call 016XXXXXXX. Thanks=))

6 comments:

Beverly's Secret said...

Share with us your new gadget!!!
I'm so eager to know how it works...

crystal250886 said...

i will use later evening.so will see the result soon!:D

Akira 思胜 said...

haha, that uncle really said such thing meh... haha... I read also laugh, u listen sure laugh until non-stop... hehe...

crystal250886 said...

ya la..he really told me like that lo..hahaha:))

lkwah86 said...

haha... kanasai...
I heard tis world after I entering Uni...

Jaclyn [Yian] said...

Ah moi!! Where did u bought your new gadget n for how much eh???

I'm so interested XD