Sunday, February 17, 2008

Fancy Clinique

Today went out with WanYin. She is my dear housemate aka dear zimui. This is not the first time only both of us out. But I always enjoy the times being with her. Keke. What we done today? Watched movie Jumper, Shop and spent A LOT even just at Jusco. I enjoy such outingzz and wish to have more with her or even other girlz guyz.

Before outz

Because only both of us so we just can keep on camwhore and camwhore. Oooh, maybe we too long time never out and take photos together?!:p

Us

This should be better if it's taken clearer by me. @.@

Movie Session-Jumper. It's nice though. Although it make me a bit dizzy for the jump shot, but I enjoy and start to think if I can jump wherever I want or I can jump to wherever with SOMEONE special. Hoho.

Dinner. The spinach noodle didn't taste spinach-ness at all.

Dinner. It's just sooooooooooooooo............

Ok. We are tired after whole day walking.

Last but not least,
Another Clinique Fancy come. I bought my first Clinique product which generally recommended by many friends around me.

Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel Tube

I want Laneige for the next!

2 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Wow, u have a nice blog... thanks for sharing for the photos ya...

crystal250886 said...

thanks..u have great blog too:)